This simple pork loin and rice dish is perfect for gathering with friends and family.
- Zest from 1 lime
- 1 TB fresh lime juice
- ½ Cup of chicken broth
- 8 oz white rice
- ½ Cup Hatch Chile Dressing (SHAKEN and divided)
- 1 ½ cups of Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- Marinate Pork Loin in ¼ cup of the Hatch Dressing overnight.
- Roast or Grill and slice thin on the diagonal.
Prepare the chile-lime rice while the roast is cooking:
- Boil the rice as directed.
- Drain and transfer to 8 x 12” baking dish.
- Add chicken broth and Chile Sauce to the rice and toss gently.
- Top with Monterey Jack cheese and bake @ 350 until cheese is melted and bubbly!